Schedule CalbucoTowards Isla Puluqui
- Monday – Sunday:
Schedule Puluqui IslandTowards Calbuco
- November – February:
- Adult (1) $560
- Seniors and people with disabilities (1)(2) $280
- Students (1)(3) Free
- Motorcycles and Scooters $2,200
- Cars / Trucks $6,640
- Cars / Trucks with trailer or double rear wheel $15,430
- Subsidized public transportation buses $19,880
- Buses with 2 or more axles $25,400
- 2-axle trucks $24,270
- Trucks with more than 2 axles $33,110
- Vans $8,840
- Load in kg (4) Free
- Special trips (5) $110,380
- Emergency vehicles (ambulances, Carabineros, Investigative Police and Firefighters), and their occupants, in an emergency procedure Free
*Students (with their national student ID card) will ride for free. Seniors (over 60 years old) and people with disabilities will receive a 50% discount.
**The rate corresponds to the amount to page for a two-way trip, and may include more than one vehicle for this rate, as long as they comply with the safety conditions. (We do not charge per vehicle).
*** In the specific case of buses with 2 or more axels that take public transportation of passengers, a preferencial rate of $18.000 will be applied.